• Approved by the U .S. Office of Education to administer Federal Perkins Loans; Federal Pell Grants; Federal Supplemental Educational Opportunity Grants, Federal Work Study, and Federal Direct Loan Program.
• Approved institution to participate in the PHEAA State Grant Program
• Approved for the training of veterans under the Chapter 33 (post-9/11 GI Bill), the Yelow Ribbon Program, Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation for Veterans with Service Related Disabilities), Chapter 32 (Veterans Education Assistance Program), Chapter 35 (Dependents Educational Assistance), Chapter 30 (Montgomery GI Bill Active Duty), Chapter 1606 (Montgomery GI Bill Selected Reserves), Chapter 1607 (Reserve Educational Assistance Program), and Veterans Retraining Assistance Program (VRAP) .
• Accredited by the Accrediting Commission of Career Schools and Colleges.
• Licensed by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, State Board of Private Licensed Schools.
• Authorized by the Pennsylvania Department of Education to award the Associate in Specialized Technology Degree.
• Member of the Pennsylvania Association of Private School Administrators.
• Approved by the Office of Vocational Rehabilitation, Commonwealth of Pennsylvania.
• Approved by the Ohio Council of Private Schools and Colleges, 74-08-0452T.
• Approved by New York State Higher Education Services Corporation.
• Authorized by the State of West Virginia Board of Education.
(On File in administrative offices)
A great job can be waiting for you!
For More Information
Text GoTech to 32075
Text STOP to opt-out any time.
Text HELP for concerns.
Message and data rates may apply.